Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I seriously need some spice in my life

SERIOUSLY, IT'S MY UNIVERSAL SAUCE (everything tastes bland without it) AND THE SPANISH ARE WIMPS WHEN IT COMES TO SPICY FOOD. I TRIED HINTING TO MY SPANISH MOM HOW MUCH I MISS IT, BUT I DON'T THINK SHE GETS IT. I'M GETTING WITHDRAWALS AND A CHRONIC BLAND TASTE IN MY MOUTH. MY BUDS (tastebuds) ARE DYING!! 
I'm also craving carne asada fries drowned in tapatio from Rigobertos;
 a california burrito (overflowing with tapatio); 
korean bbq (no need for tapatio.....maybe);
 a friggn good chocolate milkshare with in-n-out fries (definitely no tapatio)
Good thing is, I just asked my real mom if she would send me a huge cosco sized tapatio and some hot cheetos. Hope it arrives soon! I don't know why it took me so long or how I survived so long. 
But now, I'm going to Paris to try......
meow