Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm Alive!

I promise!

I know I haven't updated, just haven't been motivated (or lazy)

2 weeks ago I went to Sevilla, the capital of Andalucia (south of Spain)

I just came back from Paris this weekend

And in about 2 hours, I'll be on my way to Portugal!

PHEW is right!

I went on an excursion today with my art history class to this awesome part of cordoba. It's the old area, few people, little noise, and a lot of culture. It's known for it's Fiesta de los Patios during May.

I really want to stay in Cordoba more. It's funny because though I live here, I don't know much about it mostly (or all) because I'm either always at school or always traveling. Tengo que aprovecha mi tiempo aqui. I need to take advantage of my time here because December 21 is going to come in no time.

Anyways, just wanted to write a quickie. I'll elab later!

Hasta luego chicos!