Friday, September 17, 2010

Guess where I`m at

Ok, so I stole this from the internet, but I will upload my own very soon!

Oh, and by the way, it´s been a crazy week, but I´m using the hostel comp and my minutes are almost up so I will update you guys later! BUT, if you travel to Rhonda, stay at Hostel Arunda 1. It´s only 35 euros a night for 2 people and it´s super close walk from the train station, it´s right next to a street full of shopping and bars and cafes, and a walkable distance to the old part of town! And the receptionist is SUPER sweet! I´ve only been here a few hours and besides me being all snotty (because I´m sick--the weather has made a total 180, from scorching hot to hail-like rain!), I´m absolutely loving it! Tomorrow me and Janice are waking up bright at early 7 (I know we´re crazy) to have churros for breakfast (we found this cute hidden breakfast place) and make our way to the beatiful old part of town! yay!

Hasta Luego!