Monday, September 27, 2010

my blogs are so ugly

I am well aware of me not making sense when I'm updating you guys. I'm just so excited that my brain always wanders off. AND I hate that I have so many spelling errors and dumb mistakes (using wonder instead of wander, there instead of their). But I'm in this limbo stage between English and Spanish and sometimes I word my english phrases the way i would my Spanish which is no bueno. But whatever, you get the point. 

I love Cordoba. I love my history class. I didn't love the food at first (shock right? cuz i love to eat), but my senora is such a good cook that I'm starting to love it. And as crazy as the kids are in my house, I love them.

There's seriously a new story everyday. So like i was saying before, our two year old Quique is going through potty training and I make fun of him for it sometimes...ok almost every time (i think he's going to be scarred when he's older). I might have told you this before but I accidentally called him Quiqui (kiki) because I was trying to say Quique pee peed (quique+pee pee= Quiqui). WELL, the other day during lunch, our parents were teaching us palabrotas (bad words) in Spanish, (I have the coolest parents) and the dad said kiki (sp?) is another word for F*** and I just bursted out laughing. Then I remembered that moment, how my senora was laughing so ridiculously hard. I thought it was funny, but not THAT funny. Now I know why. The dad decided to elaborate some more and was like so basically the whole time you were calling quique (excuse my language) "fuuuck, come here fuuck" AJAJA.

Then at breakfast the other morning, the kids really wanted to dance to Shakira's Waka Waka, so we played it on the radio. We started dancing and Quique started jumping up and down. All of a sudden he stops and says "Oh, cacaa" and then starts jumping again. Then they brought they're dolls out and started dancing with them. It was adorable. Oh, and so funny because Lorena threw a doll at me and Quique got so mad at her and started to defend me by hitting her. It was hilar.




Well, I'm off to Flamenco class right now! See you all very soon :)

Besos!